Waterproof Jacket - Suull

by - dezembro 10, 2020


Today I'm going to talk with you about my new waterproof travel compressible jacket and how I turned myself into the "Yellow jacket lady" afterall!!

I'm going to have some adventures in the wild ocean waves and sailboats soon and I truly needed a jacket that would be around 100% waterproof, because in a sailboat storm you have water everywhere and it's not nice to get it in your body in the middle of the Atlantic. So, I found this amazing brand specialized in travel clothes that also have a great design. This Invictus women's champion packable jacket has a kangaroo pocket at the front and it folds itself into a small purse that you can storage in your travels everywhere. Is also lightweight and they have it in 4 colors: blue, navy, graphite and yellow, for men and women. Check out their website, maybe you find there your next travel clothes!!



Instagram:
@suullclothing


You May Also Like

0 comentários