Oliva - Cosmetics eco store

by - setembro 06, 2020

Today I'm going to focus more on 2 eco make up products I use of Oliva store. It's another great portuguese store that focus in sustainability, zero waste and natural health. 
So, today I'm going to present you the PHB rimel. It's durable and healthy for your eyelashes, because it's made with quinoa and B7 vitamins that help the growth of the lashes. It's also handmade, 100% vegan, animal cruelty free, it has an eco friendly package and 20% of the profit goes to charities. 

The other product I will talk about is the PHB mineral blush. You have in 3 colors. Mine it's made with organic Jojoba, and the minerals soft the skin. You can use for every type of skin too!! It lasts the whole day and it has the same properties as the rimel such as cruelty free, 100% vegan and handmade.

Website:
 
Instagram: 

Behance Gallery with my photography work for the brand:


You May Also Like

0 comentários